Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Fun with Technology

Here is my latest addiction, well there are two in the picture. I'm still going strong with knitting. The current project is an Irish Hiking Scarf for my DH. I'm using Knit Picks Swish Worsted in Merlot. He chose the colour.The way our Fall is going I better speed up the knitting. He may need this very soon! I've made this scarf before some years ago for myself and I fell in love with the pattern. I am going to knit myself one to replace my old one using the same yarn but in Hollyberry.

As you can see I'm the proud owner of an iPad, I have to say I fell in love with the concept when I first saw the commercials and then I hummed and hawed about it a bit. I was lucky enough to be able to purchase one about a week ago and I'm very happy with it. I didn't get the 3G rather than just the wi-fi. I have wireless internet at home and work so it's quite handy. I've put it to use quite a bit. It never fails I have a question about knitting or a pattern and I want an answer sooner rather than later, pop open this and I'm off and running. I'm not going app crazy but I'm having fun having the internet literally in the palm of my hand.

2 comments:

  1. The Ipad does look like a lot of fun! The iphone ravelry group has a lot of good app ideas. ( some games are truly addicting! Like Pebbles...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the I-Pad.

    Our son just got a smart phone. He loves having all the answers right at the tip of his fingers.

    ReplyDelete