Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas Fun

We are doing something different this year at work for Christmas gifts. We drew names and for the season of Advent we pray for the recipient and at our Christmas staff. Party on December 30th we reveal whose name we have and exchange gifts.

I've decided to make up a gift basket. I couldn't think of just one thing. I'm doing two embroidered tea towels, three knit dishcloths, herbal tea, white chocolate peppermint bark and maybe a few more things. The price limit is $30, so I'm limited some what, but I think I can still come up with a nice variety.

Went in search of tea towels that could be embroidered on, thankfully I tried Home Outfitters first. Initially I only found coloured ones, just when I was about to give up I saw a four pack of white flour sack tea towels for $12. Great deal!

Christmas baking started. I did holiday Rice Krispie treats today and butter tarts planned for tomorrow.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Your gift basket sounds like it will be wonderful. Lucky, lucky recipient!

    Mmmmmmmmmmm...butter tarts!

    ReplyDelete