Monday, November 01, 2010

Halloween Fun










We had some snow last week, really wet snow - in what the weather man called a 'weather bomb'. If we had been somewhere warmer it would have stormed really bad with a tornado or a hurricane. Needless to say this snow made a big mess, our roads were horrible. The plus, it's already beginning to melt and should be gone by the end of the week and the snow on Halloween was sticky snowman snow so my DH had fun making an additional jack-o-lantern while my DD and I were carving ours and while I whipped up a batch of delicious caramel apples. We had a lot of fun!

3 comments:

  1. Very cute Jack-O-Lanterns.

    The caramel apples look YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want a caramel apple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scarey how the big pumpkin ate the little ones!

    ReplyDelete