Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pay It Forward 2011 - Handmade

This morning my sister had posted a Facebook status about paying it forward with handmade goodness. What you do - be the first of five people to respond that you are in, post it as your status update. The just of it is, you agree to make something handmade for the five that comment and they agree to do the same, multiplying the handmade goodness.

Pay it forward 2011. I promise to send something handmade by me to the first five people who comment on this post that they are in on this. They in turn will post this on their status and commit to sending handmade items to the first five people to respond to their post. The rules are that you must complete this task in 2011 and it must be handmade by you.

I'm not sure who started the idea, but I'm definitely excited to be a part of it!

I'm excited about the possibilities of what to make. I've already got two ideas in mind for the first on my list.

It will be exciting to watch how it grows - I'm excited to see what everyone makes and to make the hamdmade goodies for my friends and family.

I will even pay it forward here, if you will do the same. I will make something handmade for the first three people to comment that 'they are in'. You then will agree to do this as well and must do a 'Pay It Forward' post inviting three others to comment. Sound like fun? Keep in mind that it can be anything homemade, although I knit there are a lot of crafts that interest me. Get creative and most of all have fun!I
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment