Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My New Shawl Pin

I love to wear shawls, they're so pretty the size is always right and they keep you nice and warm on a chilly day. The problem, they always slip off. Finally I sucked it up and ordered a lovely Sandalwood shawl pin off from Etsy at  Steve's shop. You won't be disappointed if you get a shawl pin from him, it came sent in its own pouch with care instructions I am just thrilled - this hand carved pin is so beautiful! I'm so glad I finally ordered myself one. It is such a beautiful pin and it goes with pretty much any colour or style of shawl. Here it is pictured on my birthday shawl that my sister knit for me. This is Mara, knit up in lovely Berocco Vintage, Red! I had so many compliments wearing it with the pin this past weekend at church.

1 comment: