Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sunday Brunch


Thanks to Dee for this fabulous recipe Dutch Baby! I was reading her blog this afternoon and I couldn't resist making this after seeing the pictures she put up, my mouth was watering! This is such an easy breakfast to make. I love how it just grew and grew. If you are going to take pictures be very quick as just like a yorkshire pudding it does deflate quick, but it sure looks stunning when it grows.

I just took some frozen raspberries and blueberries with a bit of sugar so they created a nice sauce, this was super quick and then I just dusted them with a bit of icing sugar before I served them. Everyone was impressed. Pop over to Dee's and get the recipe, you won't be disappointed.

3 comments:

  1. YUM! Yours looks delicious too.

    I bought strawberries and blueberries today. I think I'm going to make this for my lunch one day this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness doesn't your dutch baby look divine...yum :)

    ReplyDelete