Monday, May 09, 2011

Enjoying the Moments


We had a great Mother's Day, I was treated to a delicious breakfast of waffles with strawberries and whipped cream with breakfast sausage. My DH and I went for a bike ride. Later he cooked up our first bbq of the season and Oliver and I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and catching some rays(he was being very photogenic) and  later went for a walk. It was true bliss. I got a lovely 'Best Mom, Hands Down' apron and DH ordered me some Scentsy burners and scent packages, I can't wait to get them.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the perfect way to spend Mother's Day.

    I love when dogs scoot their legs out the back like that. It doesn't look very comfortable to me, but it must be. Jake does it when he's MOST relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver is just too cute!! Glad you had such a blissful day :)

    ReplyDelete