Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Yarn Bombing, in my city really?

 On my way to work the other day I noticed this tree, I drive this way every day and this was definitely new. It has been Yarn Bombed! The question is by whom.

I made it my mission today to take a picture of it on my way home from work. This is quite unusual, I've never seen any evidence of yarn bombing before this and it's in an area that I wouldn't consider artsy.

It looks like it is crocheted - whoever you are yarn bomber, you rock!

I had fun editing the pictures, the second one is in honor of the Canucks who are playing in game 7 today for the Stanley Cup, here's hoping they bring the cup home to Canada, eh!

I've never yarn bombed. Have you? If so what did you bomb?

2 comments:

  1. One of my local yarn shops (She Sells Yarn in Daytona) does regular yarn bombings. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all the rage. Check out the article from TIME http://www.time.com/time/photogallery/0,29307,2077071,00.html

    ReplyDelete