Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hazy Shade of Winter

 More 'me' knitting, sounds a little selfish but it really isn't. Lately almost all my knitting time has been for others. I was making the Everyway Wrap with this lovely Berocco Ultra Ulpaca but I just didn't like the results and add to that it was set down for Christmas knitting and I lost my place.....found it after frogging, but still glad I frogged.

This is a lovely size 36" deep and over 5ft across. I have wanted a large cozy shawl for some time and I finally got it. I love this so much I started a second one, read yesterday's post.

This is going to be a very well used shawl, it's got that 'go with anything' look so I'm glad it is in a neutral colour.

         I highly recommend this pattern!
        

3 comments:

  1. It looks so snuggly! I can see why you like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:48 am GMT-6

    This is a great color for your shawl. I have this pattern in my que. I may make it for my mom as a holiday gift.

    Carolyn / Twocables.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete