Thursday, July 07, 2011

Nail Fun

For my DD's grade 12 grad we went and had gel nails done. I decided to keep mine a bit longer. When I went to get them filled this weekend I met some wonderful ladies. It was a great atmosphere. One of the ladies was getting a design with a gem and she encouraged me to try it. I quite like it, it's a little different and a little treat to me. I was finding them too long and had them shortened a bit and I'm loving them once again. I like to have nice nails and in May I still didn't have enough good nails for a decent manicure. These are a great option especially when you live in a climate that is so hard on nails like ours is. I don't know how long I'll continue with the maintenance of them, but I'm enjoying them thoroughly at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I love the little flowers. That's a fun look for summer.

    ReplyDelete