Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I found this "getting to know you" meme on Dee's blog.  It looked like fun.  So, here goes, the ABCs of me:


Age:  41 (almost 42)


Bed:  Queen.


Chore that you hate:  Cooking,thankfully my DH loves it!


Dogs:  Two, a 5 year old Bragle named Oliver and we just adopted a pup named Piper a cute Border Collie/Larador Retriever mix from the Humane Society.


Essential to start my day:  TEA!!!


Favorite color:  Red or Navy


Gold or silver:  Gold, but silver is a close second ;)


Height:  5'5"


Instruments that you play: air drums


Job Title:  Office Admin or something politically correct like thay.


Kids:  Two


Live:  Rarely


Mom's name:  Carolyn Margaret


Nickname: My Granny always called me Missy, but she was the only one who could.


Overnight hospital stays:  5


Pet Peeves:  When people say 'My bad'


Quote from a movie:  "You had me at hello"


Right or left:  Right.


Siblings: Two sisters, two brothers


Take-Out-Food:   Quick, it is for running late moments.


Underwear:  hate shopping for it.


Veggies:  Pretty much all except beets, brussel sprouts rule!


What makes you run late:  My dawdlng DD.


Xrays:  Nothing major, never broke a bone.


Yummy food:  Cinnamon buns, muffins.....oh any baked good, my big weakness!


Zoo Animals:  Not really a person who likes zoos.


There are my answers.  Where are yours?


If you decide to participate, please leave a comment so I can go see the A-Z on you.

1 comment:

  1. I don't like zoos either. It's so sad to see the animals caged up like that.

    Yummmmmm---cinnamon buns are awesome!

    ReplyDelete