Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Candy Cane Horses

I saw these last year on Hakucho's blog and I didn't need any then but this year I wanted to make some to sell at my craft sale, all proceeds to Typhoon Haiyan relief. My friend bought the whole lot, all 13. These here are new ones for our Social Justice committee so sell next week after Mass to raise money for Missions and Christmas Hampers. I plan to make more to use instead of bows on my nieces and nephews Christmas gifts.These are so cute and easy to knit! The pattern can be found on Ravelry and is only $2.00.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.

    Hoping all the little ponies get sold! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horses didn't sell at the sale but I donated them to our church for a sale they were doing for an orphanage and they all sold and a friend of mine bought the rest for her nieces and nephews. They are fun to make but after doing so many I was ready for a break. I had thought I would have made so much more.

    ReplyDelete