Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas from the TeaMouse House

 Merry Christmas from the TeaMouse House!
Here is a few photos from our 2013 Christmas. I've enjoyed this Advent so much and preparing a space for Jesus in my life. I did a lot of baking and sent it away to family as gifts. Doing these simple things really make me feel like I'm focusing on the proper reason to celebrate. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a very Happy & Healthy 2014!
My tree and the faux fireplace

Homemade Christmas Cards

My yarn ball wreath - every knitter needs one

One of my Snowmen

A gorgeous Shooting Star Hydrangea

Even the kitchen has some decorating - oops the pumpkins were still out!

A birthday gift from my Mom - 44 years and I finally got my doll house and it's all ready for Christmas

Homemade cocoa for our nieces and nephews



In honor of my 'fishermen' I couldn't resist another snowman ornament

The front of my dollhouse

My ornament from our family ornament exchange, love this Christmas Timmies cup


2 comments:

  1. The Christmas Timmie's cup made me laugh. My personal trainer is from Buffalo, NY. He has a MAJOR THING for Timmie's. We are going to an ice hockey game next week and apparently there is a Timmie's in the arena. I MUST get him some Timmie's coffee. He will LOVE ME FOR IT! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is cool, I know Timmies is now available in the US. We love it here!

      Delete