Saturday, January 11, 2014

Piece of Cake

 I saw people knitting these on Instagram and I really wanted to knit this but I didn't have Size 15 needles with a 20" cord, but I did have 9mm with a 24" and I also wanted the cowl to be able to wrap around the neck so I decided to CO 111, my sister did one with the same needles as me and CO 55 and it worked, so that is another option. For some reason this size needle isn't available locally and I'd have to order it, I may consider it now as I really like the pattern, it is such a quick knit and would do good as a last minute gift.

I used Loops and Thread Charisma in Chocolate Cupcake. I think I will do another and try the CO 55 and see how that goes, I have two more Skeins of the Charisma in the colour Northern Lights.

The free pattern for personal use is on Ravelry.

1 comment:

  1. That looks so cushy and warm. Love those colors. They are perfect for Valentine's Day ....reminds me of chocolate covered cherries, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete