Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Blanket Progress

The Chevron Hudson Bay blanket is coming along quite well. I'm actually very surprised at how fast it's going. I've just started the stripes on the opposite end so I'm about 80% done!

As I mentioned in my earlier post about this blanket, I cast on 180. It is wider than I expected at about 58" and when it's done it should be 72" long.

I love the Chevron stitch and I actually started a prayer shawl with it. I'm aiming to have this done by the end of the month, with just a few more stripes to go I think I'll get there, considering I started on January 4 I'm pretty happy with my progress. That being said it has really taken up almost all my knitting time, just leaving some extra for prayer shawl knitting. When this one is done I'm going to work on my Honeycowl and my afghan for my bed and a few other WIP's that have taken the backseat...I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got a PLAN!!!!

    Love the chevron pattern and the colors you chose. You might even get to use it a little more this year (unless you have a very warm spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you believe this is actually a Christmas gift for my niece I'm making her and my nephew one each so I got started early

      Delete