Friday, March 21, 2014

Retro Dishcloths

After I knit up the cute watering can dishcloths I was in the dishcloth zone and I was looking for another 'picturecloth' when I stumbled upon this mosaic pattern from Mason Dixon called Linoleum. I love the retro feel of it. I used cream, tangerine and pale yellow for this one and I'm starting another at lunch time today :)  This time with bright green, bright pink and cream.

This is such a fun and quick knit with just enough pattern changes to not make it boring.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I'll be jumping into the dishcloth zone with you seeing as I have three sets of house warming gifts to make and I had decided to do dishcloths. I would love to do one that is fair isle like this. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peachy!!!! Love the diamonds. I guess diamonds really ARE a girl's best friend.

    ReplyDelete