Friday, July 17, 2015

Many flavors of Boneyard

I've decided to finish what's on my needles before I start. Sometimes it's just life that prevents you from finishing. I got this yarn with gift certificate money I had at Eat Sleep Knit - I'm super stoked that I still have money left to spend, these gift certificates are so awesome to receive! So I got this yarn because I knew I wanted to knit yet another Boneyard Shawl. I absolutely  love this pattern. You can switch it up so much just by different color variations. I have a solid grey, I've got solid stripes and this time I decided I wanted to knit it all one colour except the ridge row I wanted in an accent color and I will finish the shawl off with the accent color for the border.

These colors are so me! I chose Cascade Yarns Superwash in Silver Grey(MC) and Pacific(CC). I've just picked this one up again and I'm really enjoying it. I have no idea what sidetracked me but I'm glad to be working on it again and I can't wait to wear it!
Current WIP - Boneyard

A Prayer shawl I knit, I just had fun with the colour variations on this one - Patons Canadaina 
Cascade Painted in Reds for my Mom

My anytime shawl made in Berocco Ultra Alpaca

My version of Sock Monkey shawl using Patons Canadiana and the pink is Red Heart Soft 

No comments:

Post a Comment